Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WHY FOOD?

Edit Posted by with No comments
Why Food? Simple. Man cannot live without food. Man needs food to supplement his activities in life. Man needs food to function, to think and to exist. But is food just an anatomical cliche needed to be satisfied just for its scientific contribution to one's body? Well, I beg to differ. 



The creation of this blog goes beyond FOOD! It will tackle how food tickles the sensitivity of our smell and how it excites the taste buds of our tongues. It'll discuss food coupled with passion and love. Recipes that are easy to prepare, experimented and twisted for realization of a new specie of food or an upgrade of the original recipe. I will share also delicacies and native recipes of the Philippines with great lean towards Bicolano cuisine. Food Recipes from other Cooks shall also be posted for your reference. 



Furthermore, this blog shall explore my own travel adventures on different restaurants, food halls, food courts, cafes, shops in the Philippines and abroad. I will try to provide maps on the hottest spots in town to eat. Disclosing my most honest opinion on each of those spots for your own convenience. 

Thank You for Visiting my page, my Fellow Food Buddies! 
Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions, if any. 


Lots of Love,

Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment